No content available.
Planting, Growing, and Harvesting Spinach
May 3, 2022
- A pinch of baking soda in the cooking water keeps spinach greener.
- Refresh wilted spinach by placing it in a bowl of ice water for a few minutes before using it.
- Spinach boosts your brainpower, but it can hinder iron absorption. For better absorption of iron, eat spinach with orange slices.
- Raw, young spinach is best in salads and smoothies; more mature spinach is excellent sautéed in heated olive oil.
- Embrace your leafy greens! Learn more about the health benefits of going green!